Viking Lock & Safe was established in the early 2000’s. We have grown to a shop that now has 8 employees all of whom are Locksmiths & Professional Safe Technicians. The expertise is over 101 years combined in the industry.
We are a leading provider of GSA government work. We are honored to work on every base in Colorado on their Safes, GSA Containers, and Vault Doors. We also work on all Door Hardware, from Panic Bars , Closers, Locksets, Hinges, Kick Plates, etc. as well as Electronic Security Protection from Stand Alone Locksets. We also supply & install Doors, Door Frames. Our priorities are customer service, sales application expertise, and installation quality.
Our employees have passed the background check to get on the bases & all of us have base passes to get onto the base in a very efficient time factor. With Viking Lock & Safe you can expect reliable performance and responsive (24/7) service for all of your security needs.
Our Professional Services include design, installation, training, service and warranty for:
• GSA Certified Container Inspectors
• GSA Approved Safe & Vault Technicians
• S&G Model 2937 factory authorized training
• S&G Model 2740A and 2740B factory authorized training
• Kaba-Mas V-10 and X-09 factory authorized
• Professional Technicians who drill can open & repair containers to FED STD-809B.
• Door Repair and Replacement
• Lock Hardware, Rekey, & Repair
• Safe & Vault Sales and Service